Ruby on Rails Developer in Olten
Quevita combines an Internet-based Social Network with Expertise in nutrition, sports and mental health. We follow the principles of LOHAS (lifestyle of Health and Sustainability).
- Rails Developer responsible for maintaining and extending our current codebase Rails 2.3/Postgresql 8.3.
- Design prototypes, wireframes, and build proof-of-concepts.
- Oversee deployment to staging and production servers.
- 5+ years of experience developing Web applications.
- Experience with *nix operating systems.
- Experience with GIT is a plus.
- Passion for end-user focused application design, considering current usability and design standards.
- An understanding of current cross-browser/platform compatibility issues.
- Educated in development methodologies (design patterns).
- Ability to collaborate with web designers to create functional pages from mock ups.
Quevita AG Industriestrasse 78 CH-4600 Olten